NEET Biology Microbes in Human Welfare
More videos from this chapterView All
Biofertilisers- Azolla-AnabaenaThis video discusses the use of Azolla-Anabaena as biofertilisers.
Microbes in Curd FormationThis video discusses the uses of microbes in curd formation.
Biofertilisers- CyanobacteriaThis video discusses why cyanobacteria are not preferred as biofertilisers.
Microbes in Sewage TreatmentThis video discusses the significance of BOD in sewage treatment.
Microbes in Sewage TreatmentThis video discusses the significance of floes in sewage treatment.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.
- The Living World
- Biological Classification
- Plant Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- Cell : The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant Growth and Development
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Disease
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Biotechnology : Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Environmental Issues