NEET 2020 Registration Details
NTA will conduct the NEET 2020 on 3rd May 2020 as per an announcement made by the NTA during the month of August 2019.
Registration of NEET 2020 and the form filling activities will initiate effective first week of December 2019. Any corrections to be made in the forms will be entertained during the month of January 2020. Admit cards for NEET 2020 are expected to be available for downloads during end of March 2020. Tentative date for announcement of results is set for the first week of June 2020.
What you must have for NEET Registration:
- Aadhaar card
- Class 10 and 12 marksheets
- Scanned file of your photo in JPEG format
- Valid phone number
- Valid e-mail
- Credit/debit card for fee payment
Steps for registration
Step 1. Go to the official NEET website and click on the link to open a new application form.
Step 2. Fill in the details.
The details are as follows:
- Name, father's name, mother's name
- Identification selection type
Step 3. Secure your form.
- After filling the details, crosscheck and verify your phone number.
- Create a password and question and answer for security.
- Note down the registration number.
- Put the one time password and then submit.
Step 4. Log in again and fill up the details.
- Personal details (name, father's name etc.)
- Place of birth
- Academic details (marks, school, college etc.)
- Choice of exam centre (you have to give four choices of the centres you want)
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Dress code option
Step 5. Attach the scanned required documents.
After filling the details, students are supposed to scan these documents and attach them with their form.
Name and date on photograph
|Format - JPEG
Size - 10kb to 100kb
|2||Signature||Sign with black pen
|Format - JPEG
Size - 3kb to 20kb
Step 6. Pay the fees online.
Fee structure: While you register for NEET, you have to pay the fees online after filling in the details.
Step 7. Take a printout of the acknowledged receipt once you have paid the fees.
After you have paid the fees and submitted the form, there will be a confirmation sent to the registered phone and e-mail address.
Students are supposed to take a printout of this confirmation notification as evidence of their registration.
This printed receipt will be proof that you have registered for NEET 2020.
Documents to be kept ready:
- 6 to 8 copies of uploaded photographs
- Printout of NEET 2020 confirmation page
- Proof of payment of fees
- Copy of the system-generated Self-Declaration for candidates from J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
Once you have submitted the form, you cannot change these details:
- State of eligibility
- Medium, Examination cities
- Person with disability
We will call you back
Thanks, you will receive a call between 9:00am - 9:00pm IST.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number