NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English CBSE
At TopperLearning, you will find chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English, including NCERT Class 10 First Flight and Footprint Without Feet solutions, Main Book solutions, and Literature Reader solutions. These Class 10 English solutions provide comprehensive answers that will help you to perform better in your Class 10 exams. You will enjoy learning English Literature when you completely understand the notable works. Our aim is to help you learn the beloved stories and poems in English with ease. Now, understand the prominent works in literature through our NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English.
Find NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English at TopperLearning, which consists of solutions for all the topics covered in your English Communicative Course. The chapters in your CBSE Class 10 NCERT English syllabus are designed to develop your communication skills and improve your creative thinking capabilities. You may read the stories and poems in your syllabus for CBSE Class 10 English over and over, but you need to understand what each line of those stories and poems implies.
You should know what the prose writer or poet is trying to convey through his/her work. Also, if you understand the background of a writer’s work, you will be able to analyze the work. It will help you to answer questions related to the works of notable writers and poets. NCERT is an autonomous organization that develops textbooks to provide reference materials for CBSE students. Our Class 10 English Solutions consists of well-crafted answers to all the questions in your English textbook. By practicing our expert Class 10 English Solutions, you will hone your abilities to understand your English lessons better.
In addition, learning your English textbook chapters will add to your intellect and prepare you for reading more complex works of literature in the future. If you are looking for additional support to study the chapters from the NCERT English Class 10 textbook, you’ll find TopperLearning’s Class 10 English Solutions and other e-learning resources to be extremely useful.
NCERT Solutions English
What are the Benefits of Using NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English?
English is a language subject that calls for creative thinking. Unlike Maths or Physics where you must use formulae to solve problems, there isn’t any formulae to write answers in your English paper. You need to read the piece of literature written by a writer and uncover the hidden meaning. There is a lesson or critical information presented by writers in your English lessons.
NCERT solutions Class 10 English supports you with model answers to questions based on the works of famous writers. While practicing the model answers, you’ll be able to understand the message that is being conveyed by the writers through their writing. Also, practising the NCERT English Class 10 solutions improves your language skills. We provide NCERT solutions for CBSE Class 10 Comprehension and Composition practice where you can excel in your English.
Top Tips to Score High Marks in CBSE Class 10 English Exams
As per the latest Class 10 2019-20 syllabus, Section-A Reading Skills will carry 20 marks, Section-B writing skills with CBSE Class 10 Grammar will carry 30 marks and Section-C Literature Textbooks and Supplementary Reading Text will carry 30 marks. Internal Assessment will give you the opportunity to score the remaining 20 marks.
Here are a few top tips for scoring high marks in CBSE Class 10 English:
- Practice NCERT solutions Class 10 English as much as you can to understand your English lessons correctly.
- Create a study timetable for your English exam preparation.
- The difficulties of learning vary from student to student. So make your own notes while studying.
- Study a chapter and revise it regularly. You need revision to remember the topics you’ve studied.
- Review your learning progress from time to time. Alter your study plans to ensure that you provide extra time for learning the topics that you may have missed.
- If you are running short of time, you can read the NCERT solutions Class 10 English. However, writing practice is valuable to grasp the correct usage of words in a language. Improvements in your writing skills will be beneficial to score good marks in your board exam too.
How TopperLearning helps you?
For structured learning of your English chapters, our NCERT English book Class 10 are available to you in a chapter-wise format. While studying our NCERT solutions Class 10 English, should you stumble upon doubts, then utilise our ‘Undoubt’ section to get them resolved. Here, you can ask questions and our experts will answer the questions for you. You can also browse through the answers given by our experts to queries posted by other students and thus enhance your learning experience.
Our NCERT solutions Class 10 English are written by qualified English teachers with several years of experience in the teaching field. You can study and revise your CBSE Class 10 English lessons effectively with our NCERT solutions Class 10 English.
TopperLearning’s NCERT solutions Class 10 English supports you in your journey of understanding the chapters. Other than NCERT 10 English solutions, TopperLearning provides free NCERT solutions for all other subjects of Class 10 including Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You can also find CBSE English sample question papers with solutions, previous years’ papers and other e-learning resources on our study portal for your exam preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the chapters of First Flight Class 10?
The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight book is a collection of carefully chosen works of English literature. The Class 10 English Solutions contain stories and poems from well-known writers and poets. They have a tremendous spiritual impact on those who read them. In addition, they expand students' perspectives on reality and human nature. The first chapters of First Flight Class 10 are as follows:
- A Letter To God
- Nelson Mandela - Long Walk To Freedom
- Two Stories About Flying
- From The Diary Of Anne Frank
- The Hundred Dresses - 1
- The Hundred Dresses - 2
- Glimpses Of India
- Milbil The Otter
- Madam Rides The Bus
- The Sermon At Benaras
- The Proposal
Studying the NCERT English First Flight book class 10 can help students prepare for their first board test. This book is available to all students without the need for previous registration. In addition, it's simple to use and adheres to the National Curriculum Framework (NCF).
2. How can I find NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English?
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English can be obtained chapter by chapter from their official website. To get all the lessons, follow the procedures listed below.
- Visit https://ncert.nic.in/ to log in to NCERT's official website.
- Type "Textbooks PDF (I-XII)" into the search section and click "Enter".
- A new webpage will open.
- Select "Class," "Subject," and "Book Title" as needed on this screen, then click "Go."
- The website will take you to a new webpage. You'll notice the subject's chapter number on the left and the title page of the subject's pdf on the right.
- Choose the topic for which you'll need Class 10 English Solutions. Then, finally, click "Open" next to the chapter number to view the data.
- You'll see a download option at the top of the pdf, to the right of the "Print" button; click it, and your pdf will be saved.
TopperLearning also has a pdf solution available for download. To acquire NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English or any other topic of interest, go to https://www.topperlearning.com/ and type in the class, subject, and chapter number to view it.
3. Where can I download the syllabus for Class 10 English?
The syllabus and chapter-by-chapter interpretations for Class 10 English are available on the NCERT's official website. It is available in pdf format for free download. Apart from that, candidates can also find it on our main website.
The Class 10 English Solutions is quite beneficial to students. Students can use the CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English 2021-22 to easily understand the contents of the curriculum and access a detailed syllabus for study. Besides, they can solve textbook problems to understand a subject better. In addition, the answers in the books aid applicants in effectively answering the questions.
While following the textbook's objectives, the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English pdf provides precise and logical answers to questions. The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 can be used as additional resources and practise tests by candidates. Furthermore, students can mix NCERT pdf study with their textbook to achieve good exam scores.
4. What is the name of the English book Class 10 NCERT?
For Class 10 English, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English recommends two books: First Flight and Footprints without Feet Chapters. The NCERT 10th English books, terms 2 and 1, are online and offline in PDF format. Candidates can get the NCERT Class 10 English books in PDF format from NCERT's official website, ncert.nic.in. Besides, they can also get the NCERT books for class 10 English terms 2 and 1 from the local bookstore and our official website.
The Class 10 English Solutions are organised logically, with an introduction part called 'Before You Read' that provides background information or stimulates understanding about the text to be studied and provides recommendations for the upcoming examination. The goal of the NCERT Books for Class 10 is to assist students in understanding the meaning of a context, thereby helping them prepare efficiently for the board exam. You can get good marks in Class 10 English by thoroughly studying NCERT textbooks.
5. What are the best ways to prepare for the Class 10th English Board Exam (CBSE)?
The best ways to prepare for the Class 10th English Board Exam are as follows:
- Remember all the topics given in the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English.
- Study vital topics before the test and practise chapter-by-chapter objective question banks for Class 10 Term 2 to become comfortable with the types of questions.
- Study the CBSE sample papers as soon as they are released.
- Review the weak topics numerous times to guarantee that you don't leave any loopholes in your exam preparation.
- Enhance your English vocabulary and writing abilities by reading newspapers, philosophical issues, and even science fiction.
- Follow the board's formatting guidelines while writing the letter. The majority of the English questions consist of marks for the structure. Understand the format of official letters, applications, and report speeches by practising them.
- Learn the basic rules for the grammar section. Then, study the fundamentals and answer as many questions as you can.
- Familiarise yourself with some of the nuances of your topic in the literature, as you will most likely be asked analytic and content questions.
Thus, these are some vital tips that you can follow to prepare for the CBSE Class 10 English exams. Along with these tips, study the Class 10 English Solutions thoroughly to ace your preparation.