ICSE Class 8 Chemistry Elements, Compounds and Mixtures
- The valency of Ca in Ca³ (PO⁴)² is:
- What are the numbers of element present ??
- Match the atomic number 4,14,8,15,19 with the each of the following : (a) A solid non metal of valency 3 (b) A gas of the valence 2 (c) A metal of the valence 1 (d) A non metal of the valence 4
- A homogeneous mixture made up of carbon
- What are MIXTURES??
- What are mixtures? Deply explain
- Differentiate between pure and impure subtance
- What are periods
- How is sodium chloride different from it's constituent elements
- Properties of sodium and zinc.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.