ICSE Class 8 Chemistry Chemical Reactions
- what is the valency of Copper?
- Why we use copper of charge +2 charge in most of the reactions while there is copper of charge +1 is also there.
- The composition of a substance ________________ during chemical change
- KCLO3 when given heat forms KCL + O2 How does it form
- Why does the sodium sulphate solution and barium chloride solution reacts as white solution.
- Write balanced molecular equation of Calcium + water ➡ calcium hydroxide + hydrogen
- What are double displacement reactions
- the white and anhydrous salt that become green upon addition to water is ---
- Explain what happens when A mixture of hydrogen and nitrogen is passed over heated iron catalyst A mixture of carbon monoxide and sulphur vapours are passed in a hot tube Carbon monoxide reacts with chlorine in presence of sunlight and platinum
- How to remember the colours of the reactant and product in chemical reactions.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.