ICSE Class 10 Physics Refraction through Lens
- Write an introduction as well as conclusion on the topic refraction through a lens for board project file
- Refractive index means
- How is the focal length of a lens affected by change in(1) radii of curvature of two surfaces of lens (2)refractive index of the material of lens?
- Q. An object is placed at a distance of 24 cm in front of a convex lens of focal length 8 cm. (i) What is the nature of the image formed? (ii) Calculate the distance of the image from the lens. (iii) Calculate the magnification of the image.
- should we learn the geometrical derivations for Physics?
- how can we increase the magnification of a biconvex lens
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number