ICSE Class 10 Maths Quadratic Equations
- Find the value of discriminant of quadratic equation 2x² -3x -4 = 0
- one root of the quadratic equation x^2-12x+a=0 is thrice the other. find the value of a
- For what value of ‘k’ will the following quadratic equation: (𝑘 + 1)𝑥^2 − 4𝑘𝑥 + 9 = 0 have real and equal roots? Solve the equations. please do the second part (solve the equations)
- x²+2√3x _ 9 = 0
- (4-k)x^2 + (2k+4)x + (8k+1) = 0
- factorise 7x^2-9x+2
- For what value of k , (4-k)x2 +(2k+4)x +(8k+1) = 0 is a perfect square
- Find the value of k for which the roots of this equation are real and equal k^2 x^2 - 2(2k-1)x + 4= 0
- Prove that both the roots of the equation (x-a)(x-b)=m^2 are always real.
- for what value of 'k' will the following quadratic equation: (k+1)x2-4kx+9=0 have real and equal roots? Solve the equation.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.