CBSE Class 8 Science Stars and the Solar System
- what is new moon
- Name the brightest object in the night sky.
- Mention any three celestial objects in the sky.
- (a) Diagrammatically represent the various phases of the moon seen from earth. (b) Give two uses of artificial satellites.
- What is 'full moon day'?
- Why does the moon change its shape everyday?
- What happens to the size of the moon after the new moon day?
- Why no life exists on moon?
- Briefly describe the surface of the moon.
- Name the first astronaut who landed on moon and when did he land on it.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.