CBSE Class 8 Science Solar System: Planets
- how much is a earth weight
- is pluto a dwarf planet
- describe the change in length of daytime with the position of earth wrt sun draw a neat diagram to explain
- Which star is nearest to earth? What does it provides us?
- Give two differences between stars and planets.
- Why the planet 'Venus' is called the morning or an evening star?
- Which is the planet nearest to the Sun? Why is it difficult to observe it?
- Identify the given figure. How can you recognize it?
- Name the inner planets.
- (a) Which is the planet nearest to the Sun? Why is it difficult to observe it? (b) Why no life exists on moon ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number