CBSE Class 8 Science Sound Wave: Characteristics
- Sir can you give more qutions theoretical questions about oscillation to me
- Sound produced by human ?
- How do loudness and pitch of sound depend on amplitude and frequency respectively?
- For a simple pendulum; define:- a) One oscillation b) Time period c) Frequency
- properties of sound
- Pick the odd one out and state the reason for your choice: Time period, Pitch, Shrill, Loudness.
- Give reason why a large drum produces a louder sound than a small drum?
- Why a player does tightens or loosens a guitar wire before he starts playing the same?
- How do we recognize the different sounds of same loudness? Give example from everyday life.
- (i) What determines the shrillness of the sound produced by a body?(ii) What are the three main causes of oceanic sound pollution?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number