CBSE Class 8 Science Materials: Metals and Non Metals
- equation for reaction of water
- Common salt is used in preparation of -----------
- some uses of metal or nonmetal
- What is noble metal
- If dilute sulfuric acid is poured on a copper plate
- (i) Name the metal which reacts with water only when it is red hot and steam is passed over it. (ii) Write the chemical equation involved.
- (i) How do non-metals react with acids? (ii) Which gas is emitted when metals react with acids?
- Which property of non-metals is employed in protecting some highly reactive non-metals which quickly react in air?
- (a) What happens when calcium reacts with cold water?(b) Why does calcium metal starts floating in water after the reaction?
- Why do we get a popping sound when we bring a burning stick near the mouth of test tube containing acids and metals?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.