CBSE Class 8 Science Reaction of Metals and Non Metals With Oxygen
- Give reason. Silver and gold do not directly combine with oxygen.
- Silver turns black when exposed to air. Give reason
- Give Reason. Potassium and sodium form oxides at room temperature.
- what is crop production
- Why gold not react with oxygen
- Explain corrosion
- Which bacteria dies when hydrogen peroxide is applied to wound
- ships aresaved from being corroded by oxygen
- silver articles are tarnished after few days.
- Explain the formation of alkali for metal potassium with the help of reactions.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number