CBSE Class 8 Science Reflected Light
- is the direction of incident and reflected ray same in a plane mirror?
- an equiconvex lens is placed over a plane mirror as indicated in diagram and object placed 12 cm from system such that image and object inside a liquid is power between mirror and lens and for the same object Rai image now formed at 24 cm from the refractive index of the liquid word will be system such that image and object inside now you liquid is power between mirror and
- device used to split white light into 7 colours
- Why is the image formed by a plane mirror of an extended object is inverted left for right not top for bottom?
- What is white light?
- What is the difference between convex lens and convex mirror?
- a light ray isincident normally on plane mirror .find direction of reflected ray with diagram
- why we cant see through a newspaper
- Name the apparatus which is used to obtain a thin beam of light.
- why silver is used in making mirrors
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number