CBSE Class 8 Science Atmospheric Pressure
- The 10% of total volume of the barometer liquid (mercury) contains impurities having an average density 5 g cm-3. When this faulty barometer is used to measure the atmospheric pressure it reads 80 cm of the liquid column. Determine the correct atmo spheric pressure.
- why the water from injection without needle does not fall down
- What will happen if the atmospheric pressure of the earth suddenly becomes zero?
- Explain any two activities in everyday life related to atmospheric pressure
- why do sea drivers wear well designed suits?
- the nose of some people starts bleeding athigher higher altitudes.why?
- (a) What do you understand by the term atmospheric pressure? (b) What is the cause of atmospheric pressure?
- When a small rubber cup is pressed hard on a smooth plane surface, it sticks to it. Give reason.
- How does a rubber sucker work?
- The atmospheric pressure on the earth's surface at sea level is about one hundred thousand Pascal. If such an enormous amount of pressure is acting on us, why we do not feel it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number