CBSE Class 8 Science Animal Husbandry and Food from Animals
- animal husbandary means feeding the animal
- what is hybridization
- what is leguminous plant
- Nitrogen cycle
- Local varaites of fisheries
- Fish is a source of which important nutrient?
- What are the two aims/targets of breeding chicken in animal husbandry?
- Which animals are called milching animals? Give any two examples.
- (i) Why honey is used in Ayurvedic medicines?(ii) What is apiculture? Name the product produced by this process.
- (i) Which oil is obtained from fish? What is it rich in?(ii) Why is it that people in India have access to large amounts of fish?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number