CBSE Class 8 Science Combustion and Flame
- How can we control fire. Write your answer in 50 words.
- Why is soda-fire extinguisher not used to extinguish fire caused by electricity?
- Why is water poured on wood to extinguish burning wood?
- What can we do to cut off the supply of air to a burning substance?
- Why is water not used to control fire produced by burning petrol and oil?
- What should be done to control fire due to oils?
- How does carbon dioxide help in putting off fire?
- (a) What substances are used to extinguish fire? (b) What should we use to extinguish fire in case of electric short circuit? (c) What cannot be used to control fire due to oils?
- (a) Name different types of fire extinguishers. (b) Why is blanket used to wrap around a person who has caught fire?
- (a) Why soda-acid fire extinguisher is not successful in controlling fire caused due to burning oils? (b) How does a soda-acid fire extinguisher work?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.