CBSE Class 8 Science Combustion and Flame
- what is combustion used for
- Conduct an experiment to prove that burning of a candle is similar to respiration. Write your procedure, observation and conclusion. Draw a appropriate diagram to explain your activity.
What are non-combustible materials?
- L.P.G gas contains butane. its molecular formula is C4 H10. name the possible products obtained by its complete combustion
- Why do trees not catch fire on their own when wood is combustible and there is sufficient oxygen in the air?
- What is fire extinguisher
- Burning of air in phosphorus in air is example of
- what are the products of combution?
- How can you find the calorific value of a reaction in terms of kcal\mole?
- Respected sir/ma'am, Does sun shows combustion? Thank you
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.