CBSE Class 8 - Petroleum and Natural Gas Videos
Petroleum and Natural Gas
This video explains the formation and uses of petroleum, the properties of petrol and the fractional distillation of petroleum.
- What are the advantages which make L.P.G. a good fuel
- Describe the process of formation of petroleum
- Why LPG not react with due to Sun?
- most abundant elements in earths crust and atmosphere.
- mention the composition of lpg and cng and write their formula
- CNG is replacing petrol when used as an automobile fuel.
- How is fossil fuel linked to global warming?
- How is natural gas formed?
- Why is crude petroleum sent to a refinery?
- Where is liquefied petroleum gas mostly used?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.