CBSE Class 12-COMMERCE Macroeconomics Income Determination
- What is meant by ex-ante saving?
- What is meant by autonomous consumption?
- What is marginal propensity to consume and marginal propensity to save?
- Value of marginal propensity to consume not greater than 1. Why?
- Give the meaning of ex-ante investment.
- What is meant by ex post measures?
- What is planned investment?
- What is ex post saving?
- What changes occur if planned savings are greater than planned investment?
- What changes occur if planned savings are less than planned investment?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.