CBSE Class 10 Physics Light - Reflection and Refraction
- It is desired to obtain an erect image of an object, using concave mirror of focal length of 15 cm. Where should we place the object? Where will the image of this object be, if it is placed at 30 cm in front of the mirror? Draw a ray diagram for this situation also to justify your answer.
- the question which i had asked regarding a ray of light incident perpendicularly from top of an object , is there in the cbse sample qp of 2021 but the answer given there is centre of curvature but the answer given by topperlearning is Focus, can you pls recheck
what is the correct answer with explanation
- The image formed by a concave mirror is observed to be virtual, erect and larger than the object. where should be the position of the object?
- Mam what is the paraxial rays?
- if an image formed an a concave mirror is real and enlarged its magnification will be
- explain why a ray of light passing through the centre of curvature of a concave mirror gets reflected along the same path ?
- An object of size 5 cm is placed at a distance of 20cm in front of concave mirror of radius of curvature 30cm. a) Find the position of the image, its nature and size. b) Draw the corresponding ray diagram.
- distinguish between real image and virtual image
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.