CBSE Class 10 Maths Polynomials
- Write the number of consecutive zeros in the prime factorization of a natural number N given by 2⁴×3⁴×5³×11.
Draw the graph of the quadratic polynomial p(x)=x²+2x-3
- the product of the zeroes of the polynomial x2-49 is
- Draw a graph of a polynomial -3x2 + 2x – 1 and observe the shapeof the curve when coefficient of x2 is negative.
- What is polynomials
- what's polynomial zeros
- what is a polynomial of degree 0
Match the following
- if the sum of the zeroes of the equation 1/x+a + 1/x+b = 1/c is 0 then the product of zeroes of the equation is?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.