CBSE Class 10 Maths Frustum of a Cone
- A metallic right circular cone 20 cm high and whose vertical angle is 60° is cut into two parts at the middle of its height by a plane parallel to its base. If the frustum so obtained be drawn into a wire of diameter 1/16cm, find the length of the wire.
- Question no 16 pls
- If the radii of the circular ends of a conical bucket which is 45 cm high be 28 cm and 7 cm, find the capacity of the bucket.
- The slant height of a frustum of a cone is 4 cm and perimeters of its circular ends are 18 cm and 6 cm. Find the curved surface area.
- A container, open from the top and made up of a metal sheet, is in the form of a frustum of a cone of height 16 cm with radii of its lower and upper ends as 8 cm and 20 cm respectively. Find the cost of milk which can completely fill the container at the rate of Rs.20/ litre. Also find the cost of metal sheet used to make the container if it costs Rs. 8 per 100 cm2.
- A bucket is in the form of a frustum of a cone with a capacity of 12308.8 cm3 of water. The radii of the top and bottom circular ends are 20 cm and 12 cm respectively. Find the height of the bucket and the area of the metal sheet used in its making.
- A cone of radius 10 cm is divided into two parts by drawing a plane through the mid point of its axis, parallel to the base. Compare the volumes of the two parts.
- The height of a cone is 30 cm. A small cone is cut off at the top by a plane parallel to the base. If its volume is one- twenty seventh of the given cone, at what height above the base, the section is made.
- A bucket is made up of a metal sheet in the form of a cone of height 16 cm with radii of its lower and upper ends as 8 cm and 20 cm respectively. Find the cost of the bucket if the cost of the metal sheet is Rs. 15 per 100 cm2.
- The radii of the circular ends of a solid frustum of cone are 33 cm and 27 cm and its slant height is 10 cm. Find the total surface area.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number