CBSE Class 10 Maths Zeroes and Coefficients
- the quadratic polynomial whose zero is 3 and product of zeros is -2 is
- A quadratic polynomial, whose zeroes are –3 and 4, is
- plz solve all the problems.
- Find the zeroes of 2x²+7x÷2+3÷4
- Solve by splitting the middle term.
- Find the value of 'k' of the quadratic polynomial x^2+kx+15, if the squared difference of its zeroes is equal to 4.
- Find the value of 'p' so that the quadratic polynomial(p-5)t^2+4(p-5)t+5 has equal zero.
- if alpha and beta are the zeros of polynomial x square - 2 X + 5 then find the quadratic polynomial whose zeros are alpha+beta and one upon alpha + one upon beta
- If (-1) is a zero of a polynomial (k + 1)x3 +5x2 -(7k+4)x +6 then find the value of k
- If alpha is a zero of the polynomial p(x)=3x^4 - 5x^3 + 7x^2 -5x + 3 then show that 1/alpha is also a zero of it
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number