CBSE Class 10 Maths Geometric Meaning of The Zeroes
- Find the zeroes of the following quadratic polynomial : 1)4s² -4s+1 2)6x²-3-7x 3)4u²+8u 4)3x²-x-4
- if and -12 are the sum and product find the quadratic polynomial and also find the zeroes
- Find a cubic polynomial with the sum, sum of the product of its zeroes taken two at a time and product of its zeroes as 4, -9, -17 respectively.
- Explain, what you understand by a function of the form P (x) = a0 + a1x + a2 x2 + a3 x3 +………….an xn
- Which of the following functions are not polynomials. Give reason for your answer. (i) (ii) x2 + x + 3 (iii) (iv)
- (i) Why is f(x) = ax + b called a linear polynomial? (ii) Name the point at which the graph represented by y = ax+ b crosses the x-axis.
- What is the geometrical meaning of the zeros of a polynomial?
- Find the number of zeros in the following graphs.
- Complete the following. (i) A polynomial of degree three is called a …….polynomial. (ii) A polynomial of degree zero is called a …….polynomial. (iii) A polynomial of degree two is called a …….polynomial. (iv) A polynomial of degree one is called a …….polynomial.
- Write the degree of the following polynomials. (i) 7p6 + p4 + 4p2 + p – 8 (ii) x3 – 3
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number