- After examining a prepared slide under the high power of a compound microscope, a student concludes that the given slide shows the various stage of binary fission in a unicellular organism. Write two observations on the basis of which such a conclusion may be drawn.
- Is it necessary for budding to always occur at one particular site? Or is there anything called site of budding in an organism?
- Process of fragmentation step by step
- explain activity 8.1 ( reproduction of yeast ) in how do organisms reproduce
- Name the type of a sexual in the following organisms (a) Yeast (b) Bread Mould (c) Rose (d) Banana (e) Bacteria (f) Mango
- Why is dna copying alone not sufficient for cell division reprओड़कतीयों
- Asexual reproduction is not suitable for higher organisms. Why??
- Advantages of spore formation
- do money plants produce seeds?if no why?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number