Write the name of an insect in which similar type (as humans) of sex determination takes place.
Asked by s.saumya1011 | 16th Dec, 2020, 11:09: PM
In organisms like crickets, grasshoppers, and some other insects, the female is XX and is the homogametic sex. The male is the heterogametic sex but only has one sex chromosome.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th Dec, 2020, 12:35: PM
- why is DNA copying an essential part of the process of reproduction
- which of the process sexual reproduction or Asexual Reproduction bring about maximum variation in the offspring
- draw a cross between two pure breeding recessive parent with shape and colour of the pea seed
- if parent has TT than is it possible for any offspring to have tt
- State the 3 laws of inheritance
- what is the scientific name of green peas?
- what are variations?
- right or wrong in RNA nitrogen base thymine is replace by uracil
- A man with blood group A marries a women with blood group o and their daughter has blood group o. write the possible progeny in F1 generation ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number