write a short note on satyagraho ?
Asked by Sukhnoorkaur364 | 5th Sep, 2020, 12:24: PM
Mahatma Gandhi adopted the Satyagraha Movement as a real and active weapon of winning violence. He believed that Satyagraha is a particular form of struggle where there is no question of victory or defeat. It is beyond doubt that his study of the Hindu tradition and his experience of passive resistance against racial discrimination in South Africa helped a lot in developing and concretizing his idea of Satyagraha.
Answered by Akansha | 7th Sep, 2020, 10:36: AM
- Swaraj meant different things to different people, explain ?
- describe the meaning of swaraj for the plantation workers of andhra pradesh
- The most stirring of all was a demand to abolish the salt tax. Which of the following statement justify the statement? a. It was very cheap. b. It was consumed both by the rich and the poor and was an essential food item. c. It was produced by poor d. It was over produced by the British
- full event of civil disobedience movement
- Simon commission (short note)
- why was khilafat movement started by 3 points ?
- what is mean of nationalism
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number