wisdom teeth consists of
Asked by diyaparthiban2009 | 23rd Nov, 2020, 07:44: PM
A wisdom tooth or third molar is one of the three molars per quadrant of the human dentition. It is the most posterior of the three.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 24th Nov, 2020, 11:13: AM
- What is indegestion
- why the digestive glands are present in stomach
- what is salivary glands
- which is the most smaller part of our body
- what is rectum?
- The chemical used for colour change in starch test is _______________
- why we have different types of teeth.
- What is the process of absorption?
- what is compressed
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number