WHY WILL SYNTHETIC FIBRES GET WRINKLED
Asked by SRUJANAKATPALLY | 21st Aug, 2019, 06:07: PM
Synthetic fibres do not absorb water hence they are wrinkle resistant.
Therefore they do not get wrinkled easily.
Answered by Ramandeep | 23rd Aug, 2019, 05:35: PM
- mam/sir fibres are only two types
- Why we do not use wood for making tyre
- What led to the discovery of synthetic fibres?
- Ritu wants to buy a new curtains for her home she is looking for material made of fibre that are light smooth and silky which type of fibre shells she used for curtains
- Plastic is known to have a variety of properties? Burning cotton smells like burning paper,and burning wool smells like burning hair?
- (1) Why are natural fibres preferred over synthetic fibres? (2) State the property of thermosetting plastics? (3) Give reason for the following (a) polyester is not suitable for summer (b) use of plastic today is a matter of concern (c) nylon derives its name from two cities (d) plastic is known to have a variety of properties (e) bakelite and melamine can maintain their shape and size even at high temperature (f) burning cotton smells like burning paper,and burning wool smells like burning hair.
- shuold the handle and the bristle of tooth brush be made of the same material?
- c.WHERE DO THE RAW MATERIALS FOR SYNTHETIC CLOTHES COME FROM?
- b.HOW ARE SYNTHETIC FIBRE MADE?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number