Why shadow doesn't give the idea of exact size of the object?prove it.
Asked by Jayant.n.senapati | 8th Jan, 2020, 08:04: PM
The size of shadow keeps on changing with the change in the relative position of object and source oif light and screeen on which the shadow is being obtained.
Thus, we cannot get idea of exact size of an object by its shadow formation.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 9th Jan, 2020, 10:35: AM
- Four student want 2 explain how hologram works to a follow student by using four concave mirrors of focal length 12cm,15cm,15cm and 10cm.
- Give one situation of real image
- How does light reflect?
- What happens when light falls on a mirror? What is this phenomenon called?
- Why is it not possible to obtain a virtual image on the screen?
- What is an image?
- Give two characteristic features of the image produced by a plane mirror.
- Mention any three uses of plane mirrors.
- If an object is placed at a distance of 10 cm in front of a plane mirror, how far would it be from its image?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number