Why LPG not react with due to Sun?
Asked by vedant.deshmukh99 | 22nd Aug, 2019, 05:22: PM
No, Sunlight doesn't react with LPG. Sunlight may increase temperature, which increases the gas pressure inside of the cylinder. Gase cylinder does not explode in sunlight because they are designed in such a way to be in shade or sunlight. LPG gas bottles in the sun will have room for expansion.
Answered by Ravi | 28th Aug, 2019, 04:36: PM
- What are the advantages which make L.P.G. a good fuel
- Describe the process of formation of petroleum
- most abundant elements in earths crust and atmosphere.
- mention the composition of lpg and cng and write their formula
- CNG is replacing petrol when used as an automobile fuel.
- How is fossil fuel linked to global warming?
- How is natural gas formed?
- Why is crude petroleum sent to a refinery?
- Where is liquefied petroleum gas mostly used?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number