Why is petroleum sometimes called 'black gold'?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Petroleum is sometimes called 'black gold' because of its great commercial importance and uses.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What are the advantages which make L.P.G. a good fuel
- Describe the process of formation of petroleum
- Why LPG not react with due to Sun?
- most abundant elements in earths crust and atmosphere.
- mention the composition of lpg and cng and write their formula
- CNG is replacing petrol when used as an automobile fuel.
- How is fossil fuel linked to global warming?
- How is natural gas formed?
- Why is crude petroleum sent to a refinery?
- Where is liquefied petroleum gas mostly used?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number