Why enzymes are in active form even when there is no food in our
Asked by shreya.s.b1766 | 20th Jun, 2021, 08:12: PM
Please click on Enzyme Activity in Digestion to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 21st Jun, 2021, 12:56: PM
- what is enzym
- Do moisture and air affect corrosion?Q1. Explain the process of digestion?
- can you please elaborate on Why enzymes are in active form even when there is no food in our stomach?
- Our body is made up of cells or atoms ?
- Explain the three pathways of breakdown of living organisms
- what is the difference between oesophagus and alimentary canal ?
- Describe the structure of villi. How are lactaels different from villi in function? (2 marks )
- what is the meaning of nutrition
- what is enzymes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number