Why does the moon change its shape everyday?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The moon does not produce its own light so it is seen only when the sunlight reflects it. Therefore, we see only that part of the moon from which the light of the sun is reflected towards us.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is new moon
- Name the brightest object in the night sky.
- Mention any three celestial objects in the sky.
- (a) Diagrammatically represent the various phases of the moon seen from earth. (b) Give two uses of artificial satellites.
- What is 'full moon day'?
- What happens to the size of the moon after the new moon day?
- Why no life exists on moon?
- Briefly describe the surface of the moon.
- Name the first astronaut who landed on moon and when did he land on it.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number