who was the leader of peasent movement
Asked by ankushk9876 | 16th Jul, 2020, 12:53: PM
The Kisan Sabha movement started in Bihar under the leadership of Swami Sahajanand Saraswati, who formed the Bihar Provincial Kisan Sabha (BPKS) in 1929 to mobilise peasant grievances against the zamindari attacks on their occupancy rights.
Answered by Akansha | 16th Jul, 2020, 07:55: PM
- write a short note on satyagraho ?
- why was khilafat movement started by 3 points ?
- what is mean of nationalism
- why did political leaders differ sharply over the question of separate electorates
- what. was lucknow pact
- what angered muslims in India because of ottomon emperor?
- jallanbalabagh happen
- what was the Rowlatt act? How did it affect the National Movement?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number