who is provide energy to plant
Asked by chunishkachirmade | 31st Oct, 2020, 05:39: PM
Photosynthesis is the primary means by which plants get their energy.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 11th Mar, 2021, 12:02: PM
- what happen when we put raisins in pure water
- Movement of molecules across semi-permeable membrane against concentration gradient
- what is wilting?
- when we will plant in a pot in that soil should be rough or hard
- what is translocation ?
- What is transportation
- phloem defination
- Which tissue is involved in transportation of water in plants
- difference between diffusion and osmosis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number