Which tissue is involved in transportation of water in plants
Asked by priyanshumayuri | 11th Aug, 2020, 08:18: AM
Xylem tissue is involved in transportation of water in plants.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 11th Aug, 2020, 11:16: AM
- what happen when we put raisins in pure water
- Movement of molecules across semi-permeable membrane against concentration gradient
- what is wilting?
- when we will plant in a pot in that soil should be rough or hard
- what is translocation ?
- What is transportation
- who is provide energy to plant
- phloem defination
- difference between diffusion and osmosis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number