Which is the planet nearest to the Sun? Why is it difficult to observe it?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Jan, 2014, 10:43: AM
Mercury is the nearest planet to the sun. It is difficult to observe it as most of the time it is hidden in the glare of the sun.
Answered by | 30th Jan, 2014, 12:43: PM
- ..................... is the main constituents of the atmosphere on venus and mars.
- how much is a earth weight
- is pluto a dwarf planet
- describe the change in length of daytime with the position of earth wrt sun draw a neat diagram to explain
- Which star is nearest to earth? What does it provides us?
- Give two differences between stars and planets.
- Why the planet 'Venus' is called the morning or an evening star?
- Identify the given figure. How can you recognize it?
- Name the inner planets.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number