when we will plant in a pot in that soil should be rough or hard
Asked by raghuadb18 | 22nd May, 2021, 05:50: PM
The soil to be used in potted plants should be soft to allow to the moisture to be retained for good growth of plants. If the soil is hard and compacted, moisture will not be retained and the plants will not receive sufficient water for growth.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 24th May, 2021, 01:16: PM
- what happen when we put raisins in pure water
- Movement of molecules across semi-permeable membrane against concentration gradient
- what is wilting?
- what is translocation ?
- What is transportation
- who is provide energy to plant
- phloem defination
- Which tissue is involved in transportation of water in plants
- difference between diffusion and osmosis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number