what. was lucknow pact
Asked by seemasguptag | 3rd Aug, 2020, 09:36: AM
The Lucknow Pact was an agreement reached between the Indian National Congress and the Muslim League at a joint session of both the parties held in Lucknow in December 1916. Through the pact, the two parties agreed to allow representation to religious minorities in the provincial legislatures.
Answered by Akansha | 3rd Aug, 2020, 08:47: PM
- write a short note on satyagraho ?
- why was khilafat movement started by 3 points ?
- what is mean of nationalism
- why did political leaders differ sharply over the question of separate electorates
- what angered muslims in India because of ottomon emperor?
- jallanbalabagh happen
- what was the Rowlatt act? How did it affect the National Movement?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number