What is the relation between deforestation and obtaining fuel?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Jul, 2016, 04:24: PM
Trees are cut down in several countries especially the developing ones, where wood is used as firewood or turned into charcoal, used for cooking and heating purposes which leads to deforestation.
Answered by | 28th Jul, 2016, 06:24: PM
- what is Pachmarhi
- What do you understand by biosphere reserves? Which type of biosphere reserves are not naturally occuring habitats for plants and animals?
- Panchmari is a which place
- how to make recycled paper from waste news pepar
- why no dodo bird is not found in world
- What is the main reason that many species are becoming endangered? Habitat Destruction Disease Natural Selection Acid rain
- In which processes plants are involved ?
- ------------------------- species is that which will become extinct if nothing is done to stop the cause of its decline a]endangered b]extinct c]exotic d]endemic
- (i) Scientists and environmentalists continuously emphasize the negative effects of carrying out deforestation. Mention these effects. (ii) Which of the following cannot be caused by deforestation? Why? (a) Desertification (b) Severe droughts (c) Increase in soil fertility (d) Global warming
- (i) Discuss any two problems that can arise if deforestation continues.(ii) What is the relation between deforestation and obtaining fuel?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number