What is the pH value of acid and base
Asked by rimmimishra16 | 10th Oct, 2019, 12:29: PM
pH of a solution: pH of a solution is the negative logarithm to the base 10 of the hydrogen ion concentration expressed in mole per litre.
pH = –log10 (H+)
pH scale : It is a scale showing the relative strength of acids and alkalis.
The normal pH scale ranges from 0 to 14 as given below.
Answered by Ramandeep | 10th Oct, 2019, 01:33: PM
- Equations of precipitate reaction
- what is chemistry ?
- Give reasons for the reaction between hydrogen and chlorine is a combination reaction
- What is chemical reaction
- Give two differences between combination reactionot and displacement reaction.
- Carbon reaction that absorb energy are called
- What are reactants
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number