what is the need for classification of elements?
Asked by Sukhdarshansingh | 15th Sep, 2021, 02:09: PM
The continuous discovery of new elements and their compounds led to confusions. It became difficult to study, remember and recall the properties of all the elements. Thus, the need to classify and place them in certain groups was felt.
Answered by Ramandeep | 15th Sep, 2021, 06:42: PM
- lithium sodium and potassium elements for put in one group on the basis of their similar properties what were their similar properties
- C is in Group 4. So, the hydride will be _____.
- What is the f block known as ?
- what are alkaline earth metal
- How many period and groups are there in modern periodic table
- send me vallencies of all elements
- Moving down in the second group number of valence electrons.........
- electric bulbs are filled with inert gases and sealed
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number