What is the main reason that many species are becoming endangered? Habitat Destruction Disease Natural Selection Acid rain
Asked by nitus9746 | 4th Aug, 2020, 08:57: PM
Many species are becoming endangered mainly due to habitat destruction.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 5th Aug, 2020, 11:53: AM
- what is Pachmarhi
- What do you understand by biosphere reserves? Which type of biosphere reserves are not naturally occuring habitats for plants and animals?
- Panchmari is a which place
- how to make recycled paper from waste news pepar
- why no dodo bird is not found in world
- In which processes plants are involved ?
- ------------------------- species is that which will become extinct if nothing is done to stop the cause of its decline a]endangered b]extinct c]exotic d]endemic
- (i) Scientists and environmentalists continuously emphasize the negative effects of carrying out deforestation. Mention these effects. (ii) Which of the following cannot be caused by deforestation? Why? (a) Desertification (b) Severe droughts (c) Increase in soil fertility (d) Global warming
- (i) Discuss any two problems that can arise if deforestation continues.(ii) What is the relation between deforestation and obtaining fuel?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number