What is the main cause of earthquake?
Asked by gspublicschool | 1st Feb, 2019, 01:59: PM
Earthquakes are caused due to tectonic movements inside the Earth's crust. The main cause is that when tectonic plates collide one rides over the other and causes Earthquake.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 1st Feb, 2019, 04:45: PM
- What is an earthquake ? How is the magnitude of an earthquake expressed ?
- In what ways is lightning useful?in brifly
- What is an earthquake
- what is the electric discharge
- By which device the power of an earthquake is expressed?
- Draw an internal structure of earth.
- What are seismic waves? Name the instrument which records these waves.
- List two places in India which are most threatened by an earthquake.
- What is the function of a lightning conductor running through a tall building? What would happen if it is not installed in the building?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number