- what is the electric discharge
Asked by admire2001 | 20th Aug, 2018, 08:34: PM
Electric discharge is defined as the process of the release and transfer of electricity in an applied electric field through any possible medium. Usually, electric discharge is made to occur through a gas or the atmospheric air.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 23rd Aug, 2018, 10:18: AM
- What is an earthquake ? How is the magnitude of an earthquake expressed ?
- In what ways is lightning useful?in brifly
- What is the main cause of earthquake?
- What is an earthquake
- By which device the power of an earthquake is expressed?
- Draw an internal structure of earth.
- What are seismic waves? Name the instrument which records these waves.
- List two places in India which are most threatened by an earthquake.
- What is the function of a lightning conductor running through a tall building? What would happen if it is not installed in the building?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number