What is smog? How it is formed?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
A thick fog-like layer in the atmosphere, formed especially during winters is called smog. Smog is made up of smoke and fog. Smoke combines with other air pollutants and fog to form smog.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What is passive smoking?
- what is pollution
- what is the meaning of car pooling and how did it use full for us
- Process of testing pollution check in vehicles, explain in 50 words.
- Process of pollution check ,explain in 50 words please
- What is meant by air pollution?
- Name the different types of air pollutants? Give one example of each.
- What method is used for controlling the particulate matter?
- What are the major sources of air pollutants (four)?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number