what is rectum?
Asked by patroaarvi | 26th Aug, 2021, 02:49: PM
Rectum is act as a temporary storage site for fecal matter before it is eliminated from the body through the anal canal.
Answered by Ramandeep | 26th Aug, 2021, 06:45: PM
- What is indegestion
- why the digestive glands are present in stomach
- what is salivary glands
- which is the most smaller part of our body
- The chemical used for colour change in starch test is _______________
- why we have different types of teeth.
- What is the process of absorption?
- wisdom teeth consists of
- what is compressed
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number