WHAT IS PUBERTY?
Asked by shrivastavaomprakash47 | 5th Jan, 2019, 06:15: PM
The age at which males and females become sexually mature is called puberty. The beginning of puberty is characterized by production of gametes (eggs and sperms), maturity of sex organs and number of visible changes in both males and females.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th Jan, 2019, 07:44: PM
- Why should the diet of an adolescent need to be carefully planned?
- Write any two ways that girls should take care of themselves during menstruation.
- Mention the myths and taboos existing in our society regarding bodily changes experienced by adolescents.
- Write any two ways how the HIV virus can be transmitted from an infected person to a healthy person.
- Give reasons:(a) It is highly essential for teenagers to take a bath everyday.(b) All teenagers should walk and play in fresh air.
- Which food products (any 2 of each) are rich in:(a) Proteins(b) Iron
- Why does the diet of adolescents need:(a) Iodine(b) Calcium(c) Iron
- Why is adolescent marriage and pregnancy not legally allowed?
- Write any three ways of personal hygiene that needs to be practiced, especially by adolescents.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number