What is planned investment?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 18th Apr, 2016, 02:19: PM
Planned investment means the desired level of investment. Planned investment may or may not be equal to planned savings. Equilibrium level of income is determined when planned investment is equal to planned saving.
Answered by | 18th Apr, 2016, 04:19: PM
- What is meant by ex-ante saving?
- What is meant by autonomous consumption?
- What is marginal propensity to consume and marginal propensity to save?
- Value of marginal propensity to consume not greater than 1. Why?
- Give the meaning of ex-ante investment.
- What is meant by ex post measures?
- What is ex post saving?
- What changes occur if planned savings are greater than planned investment?
- What changes occur if planned savings are less than planned investment?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number